- Adapters (hex and straight length)
- Electrode holders
- Shanks (male and female)
- Kova® copper, nickel, silicon and chromium (CuNiSiCr)
- Copper Zirconium (CuZr)
- Copper Chrome Zirconium (CuCrZr)
- Copper Nickel Silicon (CuNiSi)
- Dispersion Strengthened Copper (DSC)
Kova® - the 'beryllium-free' alloy made of copper, nickel, silicon and chromium (CuNiSiCr).
Kova is a high-strength, beryllium-free precipitation hardening alloy with medium-high electrical and thermal conductivity.
Kova is the perfect replacement for harmful beryllium copper alloys.
- Easy to machine and form
- Extended use due to hardness
- High strength with moderate thermal and electrical conductivity
- Easy disposal
- Projection welding electrodes
- Weld wheels
Kova® NK203 is a RWMA Class III alloy
Ni 1.8 - 3.0%; Si 0.4 - 0.8%; Cr 0.1 - 0.8%; Fe 0.15% max;. Cu balance
|Physical, electrical and thermal properties|
Density: 8.8 kg/dm3
Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.0000175 1/K
Specific heat: 380 J/(kg x K)
Acceptance test certificate EN-CEN/TS 13388:2008
Errors and omissions excepted. Values given are industry standards.
|Form of supply||Tensile strength [N/mm2]||0.2% Offset yield strength [N/mm2]||Elongation AS [%]||Hardness HV|